Quantate are a dedicated team of software developers and governance, risk and compliance advisors.
We have considerable experience in governance, risk and compliance consulting.
Quantate has a successful consulting service that is helping its clients to integrate the discipline of risk management into their day-to-day business activities.
We do this by...
- Engaging with the client to ensure that the context of risk is understood i.e. when events occur, we reveal how it is ‘felt’ by the organisation. This leads to a set of measures (criteria) that ensures risk assessment is consistent with organisational values
- Developing a uniform language of risk. This includes;
- what is a ‘risk’ in the client’s context and at what level should it be ‘pitched’ i.e. how detailed?
- articulating how risk is felt in a simple language to ensure risk assessments are performed consistently throughout the organisation
- what is a control? – helping the organisation to capture their controls in identifiable ‘packages’ that can be assessed and tested.
- Developing a framework for activities and reporting including defining responsibilities and accountabilities
We advise on how best to develop your compliance management framework. Consideration will be given to…
- Developing the necessary commitment. This will include consideration of resourcing, policy development, objectives and strategy.
- Assigning responsibility for compliance activities and identifying training needs. Identification of controls and management of behavioural attitudes necessary for ongoing compliance.
- Development of monitoring regimes to include performance measures and reporting.
- Integrating activities that promote continual learning and improvement.