The simplest way to manage your risk management frameworks.
Quantate risk is a business risk and assurance solution designed to help all kinds of businesses manage their risk and assurance management activities.
Quantate risk will add value to your business by helping you to:
- Make improved decisions through greater risk awareness
- Deliver greater business assurance to your stakeholders
- Create a process of continuous learning and improvement
Quantate risk will add value to your business by helping you to...
- create and manage risk management frameworks that are consistent with standards such as AS/NZ 4360 and ISO 31000.
- Record your risks, categorise and assign ownership
- Assess risk in your context and against your organisationally specific criteria
- Develop control frameworks and link controls to risks
- Develop treatment plans, assign tasks and monitor actions
- Improve your understanding of the relative importance of individual controls
- Create risk and control monitoring programmes, linked to office tools
- Customise reports and export to standard office applications
- Quantate is scalable for any size and type of organisation. This is achieved by...
- Allowing an unlimited number of users
- Additional licenses are not required if you need to add more users. This ensures that as your risk management processes matures the use of Quantate can grow without any cost barriers
- Allowing for an unlimited number of Quantate instances – each with their own set of risk assessment criteria, configurations, users etc.
- This allows you to set up risk frameworks for risk contexts such as
- Projects (including quantitative assessments of a portfolio of risks using Monte Carlo simulation)
- Special cases
- Software As A Service (SAAS): We host the application for you. Reducing your support costs.